3 ways to stop fearing the dentist.
If you ever get nervous just thinking about going to the dentist, you’re not alone.
Use these strategies at your next appointment to help ease your anxiety and strengthen your smile.
Anyone with anxiety knows sharing your feelings makes a world difference.
If you’re tense or anxious,do yourself a favor and get your concerns off your chest.
* tell your dentist about your anxiety.
* Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
* Agree on a signal.
* wear headphones.
* Occupy your hands by squeezing a stress ball.
* Imagine your happy place.
3. use mindfulness techniques
Relaxation starts in the mind . Try keep breathing exercises to help relax tension in your muscles.